3.7K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Setup Adwords to display banner ads on Youtube

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sri, were you able to setup adwords to display banner ads on youtube?

Any chance you can write the steps for the community.

I am tryin gto do it for a while now, but it seems that adwords are more sophisticated then I thought. I will appreciate any help you can provide on this tipic.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Setup Adwords to display banner ads on Youtube

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jayson,
you should go to your campaign, then display network tab, click on red button "+targeting".
There you first choose your ad groups and then click on ad targeting and choose placements.
Then enter youtube.com there and add it.
You should refine your placement with keywords so you target narrower audience.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

And don´t forget to add some ads : ) preferably in 300x250 as that is the most common format for display ads to show on Youtube (beside videos).

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
HI Jayson,

Completely agree with Drazen & David on this. You just need to start a new Display Campaign, create adgroups then add the necessary banner ads ( of the preferable ad size) and then select YouTube as a placement to target.

Once this campaign is live with enough budget and high enough bids, your banner ads should start showing up on a variety of placements under YouTube. Make sure you do a placement analysis after a few days to keep a check on where exactly your ads are being shown and exclude any placements that you think are not relevant to your product/service.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Setup Adwords to display banner ads on Youtube

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to get adword in my youtube channel