Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Adwords Video Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have one question regarding Adwords video

Can i create adwords campaign for 4 to 5 mins of video with out skip ads or display ads. Is there any option for video campaign to increase views.

Can any one please suggest me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Kosha

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding Adwords Video Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kosha,

Yes you can create a longer video ad for in-display video ad format. There's no limit to that as far as I know. But to be honest with you, I have seen videos that are short and to the point gets more response compared to longer videos. That's my personal understanding here.

For technical specifics, you can refer to this table:-

Screenshot_1.png

More details here:- https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2679940

I hope this helps!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Video ads are so tricky and ought to be treated like the commercials you see for popular tv shows. That's a template that is familiar. You need to have a great Channel page, which is your landing page for video campaigns on YouTube, that attracts people to view. And a great title and description of your videos that work together will help too.

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Kosha S

Only TrueView in-stream, which has the skip feature, is available through the AdWords platform.  The non-skip in-stream kind are available only by doing a reserve buy. These require a significant investment.

As already mentioned your best bet for more views is a shorter version.  I would recommend doing a 15 second version that lead into your longer ones. I can tell you from first-hand experience that 15 second spots have the potential to get get 10 times the reach a 30 second spot would get for the same bid.  It's even more compared to a 4-5 minute video.