2.2K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Re: not able to reach the tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Im wanting to promote a youtube video i created. I go to my YT dashboard, I scroll down to 'promote' on the particular video of mine which i want to promote, create 'in-steam ad' and then press 'next step' - i repeatedly come 'Design your ad' page, complete it > hit 'next step' > then get told to sign into my AdWords account > I then do this using my Gmail account and password > then i get to my 'All campaigns' page and i can't see anything to do with the youtube promote video 'in-steam ad' I just created. So i try going though all this again, over and over and over again, but I can't get to point where I can post the campaign i want to, I keep having to re-sign in again, an then start all over again. - Please advice anyone?
Thanks
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: not able to reach the tool

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Wons,

Start in AdWords and create your Video campaign by following the steps here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375497?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’