Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with Chanel linking on adword for video ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello .

My question is can i linked multiple youtube channel on my adword account.

I adword my account is : example@gmail.com then do need to create youtube Chanel by using this email? or i can link another youtube channel with another email such as : example2@gmail.com . if any channel got suspend for any reason is this put a bad effect on my account ?  

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Md Mehedi H
February 2016

Re: Problem with Chanel linking on adword for video ads

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

You do not need to use the same email address for the AdWords account and YouTube channel that you want to link. When you select the channel you want to link, you will be asked whether you own the channel or whether someone else does. Selecting that someone else owns the channel will send a link request to your YouTube account, and you will be able to approve the linking from there.

I'm not sure if the system will allow you to link a suspended YouTube account, but as you will not be able to do much by linking that channel I would not recommend linking it.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Md Mehedi H
February 2016

Re: Problem with Chanel linking on adword for video ads

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

You do not need to use the same email address for the AdWords account and YouTube channel that you want to link. When you select the channel you want to link, you will be asked whether you own the channel or whether someone else does. Selecting that someone else owns the channel will send a link request to your YouTube account, and you will be able to approve the linking from there.

I'm not sure if the system will allow you to link a suspended YouTube account, but as you will not be able to do much by linking that channel I would not recommend linking it.

Hope this helps!
Cassie