AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

(Privacy) Is it possible to look up advertisers details?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, 

Perhaps a bit naive question, but I'd like someone to answer it clearly, if possible. 

I have a YouTube channel that I want to run an ad campaign for. I want to keep everything as gaming/anonymous as it is now - I don't want any of my details (e.g. as a real person paying for this campaign with my real credit card...) to leak anywhere.

How is adwords privacy, in general? Specifically - is it possible to look up, e.g. who paid for adwords campaign for a specific YouTube channel? 

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Toro S
September 2015

Re: (Privacy) Is it possible to look up advertisers details?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Toro;

Billing details are only accessible to those who have access to the  Adwords account.

Thus, if you restrict the access  only to you  - no one will be able  to see the billing details except you (and, of course, Google...) 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot - I hoped (and suspected) so, but wanted someone to confirm.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The thing u r saying it is 100% correct. The access we only be share by self means it is me who can access all the details.