Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Non-skippable in-stream ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

I have some question. I want to create new campaign Non-skippable in-stream ads on youtube. But I can do only only trueview in-stream ads that one can be skippable after 5 seconds. 

Please help me to how do I make campaign on-skippable in-stream ads on youtube?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Non-skippable in-stream ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Unskippable InStream ads are called Standard InStream ads (a part of Reserve Buy) which are bought on a CPM basis. This ad format cannot be created/managed from AdWords, as they aren't auction based. You'll have to contact a Google representative or an agency to get started. More info on Reserve Buy here.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

You can create video ad on ad-gallery in Regular GDN Campaign, with targeting placement as youtuibe.com. ytour ad must be below 15 Sec.

But any specific reason why you dont want skippable.

regards

Laakhani

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The non skippable Instream ad is so confusing. I wanted to this sort of a campaign and I have been trying to get clarity on things for like two days now.

I had even called by Adwords India customer care. They tell me that "non-skippable ads are charged based on views". But this goes against what is being discussed here and also what is mentioned on the page -  https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6030919?hl=en. ie non skippable ads are charged on CPM basis.

Google serious has as a bunch of confused people in their customer service. Besides misguiding me with the above information, they even told me that the cost per view that I have to enter would be 5 - 15 rupees. But now when I check on https://adwords.google.com/video estimation page, it tells me an entirely different story.