2.5K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

New Campaign or New Video

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a campaign with multiple videos (with a unique click command for each video). This campaign has to deliver in full. Would it better to add all the videos under one campaign and click on rotate evenly under settings, or create a unique campaign for each video? Or would both solutions provide about the same level of delivery?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nick E
September 2015

Re: New Campaign or New Video

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Nick,

What about the content and the target audience of both videos, are they same..? If they are same, I would recommend to have it under one campaign,

If not, it's better to go for different campaigns with different targeting in-order to get the best performance from the different videos.

Like @ahmed mentioned budget also is a key element here.

Regards,
Infas

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

If you would like to assign a separate budget for each video, then go ahead and create separate campaigns for each video.

If you would like all the videos to share the same budget, then you can create only one campaign for all the videos.

The key here is the "Budget".
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nick E
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Nick,

What about the content and the target audience of both videos, are they same..? If they are same, I would recommend to have it under one campaign,

If not, it's better to go for different campaigns with different targeting in-order to get the best performance from the different videos.

Like @ahmed mentioned budget also is a key element here.

Regards,
Infas

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ahmed/Infas, thank you both for your replies. The targeting would be the same and they would also share the same budget. I think the one campaign solution is the way to go. Thanks!