Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Link in my google adwords youtube ad doenst work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey everyone

I have made a google adwords you tube add and there are two links appearing in my video. The first one is the 'Call to action' link which says 'Contact me on Facebook' and which is a correct link.

Btu the problem is that below it  it is another link which says ad, the time and then a link to another page (which doens't work because it's double pasted), so I would like to edit this link, or even better remove this link.

Where can I edit and change this link? I have made a screenshot with a red arrow to the link and the url that I want changed.

imageedit__8164161100.png

Could someone help me?

Thanks for taking the time to look into this,

Warm greetings,

Fil

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Link in my google adwords youtube ad doenst work

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Filip V,

If you go to your YouTube channel, click on video manager and then locate your video and click on the edit button, go through the tabs/pages and look for the info you are seeing in the video. See if it is a annotation or a misplaced video name, etc.. Look over each tab and advanced settings for your specific video.

From here, take a look at this info on interactive overlays, which I think is more of your issue. 

Please let us know if this helps and what you discover.

Kind Regards,

James

Link in my google adwords youtube ad doenst work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey J.

I looked into this, but there is no description or annotation with that link ... I don't know what's going on here. Nowhere have I put that facebook link to my facebook group. I wish I could delete it.

Could someone please help me out to fix this?

I would only like a link to pop up to my personal profile page on Facebook and that's it ...

Now I have a link below (see screenshort above after ad 1:12 ... that doesn't work and I can't seem to get rid of that bad link ...)

Help would be appreciated,

Have a great week,

Fil