AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Is this a new new display ad format appearing now on youtube?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am seeing this format for the first time - It is not clear to me if others are seeing this also - If so where is the insights from Google support - All I can see for this is.... https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2467968?hl=en-GB - And no mentions of the ad format here?

InkedNew Display ad format on youtube_LI.jpgIs this a new Display format on GDN?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! More than happy to provide some clarity on this. This is an example of our shopping ads  showing on YouTube in the sponsored card form. To enable your shopping ads to show on YouTube in this form, you will just need to have Search Partners enabled in your campaign settings.

You can see some of our initial documentation announcing these changes here. We hope this helps point you in the right direction.

Best,

Jens

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! More than happy to provide some clarity on this. This is an example of our shopping ads  showing on YouTube in the sponsored card form. To enable your shopping ads to show on YouTube in this form, you will just need to have Search Partners enabled in your campaign settings.

You can see some of our initial documentation announcing these changes here. We hope this helps point you in the right direction.

Best,

Jens

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks Jensen - While I was aware that merchant center items could be advertised using the cards feature in Youtube - I wasn't aware that there was a choice of location for these shopping ads. 

Are you saying that the ads for merchant center items can either be placed on a card or can be placed under the video?

Just for clarity...  Follow up on shopping ads on Youtube1 - Copy.png