Guide Me
star_border

Instructions

LPP
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
LPP
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone point me to a set of CLEAR instructions on placing ads?

Google's, as usual, don't match what I see on my screen, and they don't explain terminology.

I just want to have some 30 second video commercials run on YouTube

Re: Instructions

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi LPP,

Welcome to the AdWords Community. Thanks for posting your first question here. We are happy to help. 

Here are 3 simple steps to put your video ads on YouTube. Hope that's what you were asking for. If not, you just need to reply. 

Best,
Mini

Re: Instructions

[ Edited ]
LPP
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
LPP
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

3 Easy steps? It's not a step to say "Click this" when the click leads to a convoluted signup with no explanation of what anything is or how to fill it out. I see nowhere to advertise a video.
The page is called 'About Your Business', but first asks for my website, then tells me that is where my ads will elad, which is not what I want. Then it asks to pick a budget and write my TEXT AD. Text ad? What's that? Is my budget not tied to the actual video campaign?
Am I setting up the account, or creating a text ad? Because it looks like it's parts of both accidentally mashed together.
Most pages like this have little question marks next to each thing with explanations of what they mean.
I asked for clear instructions and got the same Google non-answer.