AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

In-Display Video Ads NOT getting impressions!?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This question has been asked countless times but I have not seen a single thread offering a single solution other than the generic "increase your bid, increase your daily budget, broaden your targeting, check the sceduling...etc" all if which if you haven't noticed by now are not solutions to this common issue... I'm guessing most people get frustrated and give up due to the lack of suitable answers.

So... I had an ad that was working as expected... Good amount of impressions and views...etc. Then 2 weeks in the ad just stopped getting any impressions. I have tried everything suggested on other forums and not a single solution... So if you are going to offer the same generic advice DON'T BOTHER!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you target your ad?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This is user-to-user forum, we can only guide, we can not help you more. We don't have the account access (& we can not take). That's the reason that we are writing the generic answers for similar query.

For account specific issue, I would recommend you to contact the AdWords support team. They will investigate the account and will give you the specialized solutions.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

You haven't provided enough information.

Tom