AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

If youtube channel gets banned whose video i was advertising in Adwords, then what will happen ?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello ,

1. If i am doing adwords campaign of videos of my youtube channel , then if ill break rules of youtube then will my channel get suspended or not because i am giving money to google by making video ad campaigns of that channel in adwords ?

2. And 2nd thing is my channel gets suspended then what will happen of that video ad campaign which i was advertising on youtube in my adwords account ?

Re: If youtube channel gets banned whose video i was advertising in Adwords, then what will happen ?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
If the channel gets suspended, you won't be able to use it to advertise.

Re: If youtube channel gets banned whose video i was advertising in Adwords, then what will happen ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
But my question was - If i have started adwords campaign for one of my video of my channel and after that my channel get suspended then what will happen of that video campaign which was running in my adwords account ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
And Sir one more thing i want to know is , I am seeing this notification in my adwords account - "Link Youtube Channel"

=> So if ill link my youtube channel to the adwords account (Both is on the same email address) then what profits ill get because if adwords will give me visitor behaviour then i dont need it because ai am already seeing the video performances in my youtube analytics then i dont think i should link my youtube channel to the adwords ?

=> And If ill link my channel to my adwords account then the guy who will create my adwords campaign will also be able to see the visitors behavious on my video which i dont want , So what should i do now ?

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
You won't be able to use it to advertise, therefore it won't run. You can't run a campaign for a suspended YouTube account or video. The campaign will just sit in AdWord doing nothing.

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
You have to link your AdWords and YouTube accounts in order to advertise the videos on your channel. YouTube doesn't let you promote videos that you can't prove are yours. Not sure why it matters if the person running your campaign can see how people interact with your video...I owuld say that information is important for him to properly manage it and find you relevant traffic.