2.3K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

I can't promote my youtube video past the adwords sign in from youtube

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to promote a video I have posted on my youtube account. I created my adwords account, billing etc. But every time I try to promote my video from youtube, it says sign in to your adwords account and finalize it. I click sign in and it brings me to my dash board and nothing!? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Michael

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Please make sure that you are following the process mentioned here while creating AdWords video campaign:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375497

Try with a different browser and see if that makes any difference. Preferably try with Google Chrome.

If still the issue persists, I would suggest posting a screenshot removing any personal identifiable info.

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Michael J S,

Pankaj is correct, you need to create the campaign from within AdWords not initiate from YouTube.  Also, while you're at it, make sure you link your AdWords and YouTube accounts together for additional insights into performance.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No that can't be... the youtube promote option that they are referring too is supposed to put previews in other youtube video's and the campaign is allready set up before its sent to adwords to finalize it. I'm having the same problem and I'm using google crome. I'm getting really upset because it's almost christmas eve and I wanted to get this Christmas music video promoted asap