3.1K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

How to delete videos in ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

when I click campaigns on top then (All campaigns ) click videos , I can see video thumbnail that shows link of video shows (Unknown video) I want to delete unnessacry videos how to do that?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to delete videos in ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Behzad P,

Just like any other ad format in AdWords, if something is added to an AdWords account, even removed items stick around for a bit.

This likely occurred because at one point there was an ad created for a specific video and now that video is no longer available on that specific YouTube channel.

There is nothing wrong with having these 'unknown' listings in your account, but at the same time, no real way to remove them either.  

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

How to delete videos in ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @PPCBossman

Well, I wouldn't matter if the videos stayed in my account for a while that is fine.

But when you create a new ad with a new video and remove all your old ones.

Then activate the account again and then get an email that your video has been rejected and they are talking about an old video that isn't visible anymore. (I've removed the video from youtube too. Then they are wasting resources on things that aren't active and that is an issue. So removing videos would be a nice feature.

best regards

Daniel