Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

How do i create an in-stream video ad

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anytime I log into my Google Adwords account, it redirectes me to only the campaign where only a text ad can be created which is not what I'm looking for.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Your video campaigns are located with your other campaign types (if any) from the "All campaigns" drop-down menu. You can also use this drop-down menu to view only video campaigns by selecting Video campaigns. 

Follow these steps to create a TrueView campaign: 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375497

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Kingsley A

I think if you press +Campaign there should be an option to create a video campaign

Is this what you are looking for?

You can create different video formats within this campaign type.

Here are some format options

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375464?hl=en-GB

Hope that helps

James

Re: How do i create an in-stream video ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the first page i get to see when i log into my ad account. It constraints me to only use text ads which isnt my desire.

Thanks,

Kingsley.Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

Re: How do i create an in-stream video ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPGThis is the first page i get to see when i log into my ad account. It constraints me to only use text ads which isnt my desire.

Thanks,

Kingsley.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Kingsley, 

The Networks setting indicates where you want your ad to appear based upon the campaign type you chose. 

Looking at your screenshot, it looks like you have selected "search network"- change this to "display network". 

-Julia

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Hi @Kingsley A,

It seem s that you are stuck at the Account set up process.

To access all the campaign types and sub types, you need to complete the account setup along with billing details.

Though, for now you can continue with a dummy campaign with the minimum possible budget and after the account setup completion, you can pause or delete this dummy campaign and create you desired campaign type and sub-type.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’