AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

How do I edit Ad Group keywords in an existing ad group for a video campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an ad group that I created keywords for and it showed me the estimated views while I was adding the keywords and that all worked fine.  Now I want to edit those keywords in that ad group and still see the estimated views.  I know I used to be able to do this, but since they changed things I can't figure out how.  I need to edit the keywords (add/remove) on that screen that shows the estimated views per day/week.

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I edit Ad Group keywords in an existing ad group for a video campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Bump. Come on, one of you experts has to know how to do this.

Re: How do I edit Ad Group keywords in an existing ad group for a video campaign?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Donna,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Our experts are all volunteers, so they were likely away enjoying their weekends for the last couple of days!

It sounds like you're asking about the traffic forecasts available in the Keyword Planner Tool. As far as I know, there is not a way to edit a current ad group's keywords from the Keyword Planner. In order to see the estimated traffic for your current keywords, you'll need to copy and paste your keywords into the "Get search volume and data trends" option, or the "Get click and cost performance forecasts option) if you want to use a default bid in your forecasts. With both reports, you can either upload a file of your keywords or type/paste them into the "Enter keywords" field.

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 11.25.24 AM.png

Hope this helps,
Cassie