Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

How can I target banner on youtbe

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to user banner target vietnam people on United State. How can i setup campagin and target for them?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I target banner on youtbe

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Nguyễn Xuâ V wrote:

Hi,

I want to user banner target vietnam people on United State. How can i setup campagin and target for them?

I think a good starting point would be to setup a  Display Only campaign, target United States, and then change the language settings to Vietnamese. Then you'll want to add a manual placement for YouTube.com

The banner sizes you'll need are 300x250, and 480x70.

Once the data starts to roll in, you might find you'll need some other targeting methods to fine tune things.  This might be things like keywords in Vietnamese, and/or English keywords relating to Vietnamese community and culture.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you,
But i think languagge on youtube for vietnam people in US is english so if we target with language setting to Vietnamese, i think the ads not appear for Vietnam people.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

@Nguyễn Xuâ V

I disagree. I think it would be worth testing to see. If the ads don't serve, you haven't lost anything.  I think it is a reasonable assumption that there is a percentage of the United States Vietnamese population that communicate and consume online media in their home language.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Target Unites States as location. Find YouTube channels in Vietnamese language and add as many as placements. YouTube Channels of Vietnamese TV channels will an easy starting point. I am doing this successfully for targeting people from India, living outside India.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni
By the same token you can use click to play video ads to target websites in the Google display network which are known to be popular with Vietnamese speaking Americans.