AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

How can I advertise my youtube videos only on specific youtube channels?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I produce music beats for artists and I wanna market them successfully with adwords.
I have tried keywords before but it was not really successful.. it gained a lot of views but not so many leads/sales.
I wanna use placements instead and market myself on other big channels that offer the same or similiar services so that the customer I am reaching is really searching for what I am offering.

When I used placements, I can still see that a lot of the traffic is not coming from the channels I put in the Placements tool list, can someone please let me know how I can fix this?

Here is one of my ads, and here is the channels I wanna promote the video on:

Channels-I-wanna-promote-ON.jpg

Here is the results, many different channels/websites which has nothing to do with my content in other words totally useless advertising:

strange-channels.jpg

How do I fix it so my AD will only be shown on the youtube channels at the top, I have checked and they all use adsense in their videos, I have seen other beat makers advert on their channels.

Youtube told me I need to exclude those urls on the lower image, but that seems like a very strange way to do it, what if there will be more and more unwanted websites/channels where my video gets promoted?

Please I would be so glad if someone could explain this to me!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi, 

Are your targeting settings applied at the campaign level and ad group(s) level? 

-Julia 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem please can someone advise?