AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Help! I can not promote YouTube videos because Adwords wants to use a Business and create a new ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I am in YouTube and select Promote for a video, and walk through the setup, then it says to log into Adwords, the Adwords screen pops up with "We detected other businesses" and asks me to select one, there are some of my Youtube Channels listed but not all, and if I select anything, it takes me to a page to start creating a completely new ad not related to my YouTube video at all. 

I have watched videos where once the YouTube video Promotion is setup that it is suppose to just start your campaign and not do what its doing for me. I am stuck and I don't know what to do here now. 

Please help if you can.

Help! I can not promote YouTube videos because Adwords wants to use a Business and create a new ad

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Paul, please ensure that you're signed in to just one youtube channel (for which you want to do ads) when logging in to Adwords account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Paul, i suggest you to open your adwords account and in the settings you can link your youtube channel with adwords and start your video ad.