AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Hello i am new to Google adwords, my daughter is a new You Tuber and im alooking to promote her

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to run a great advert but this is so difficult. Please can anyone offer me some help. regards

Hello i am new to Google adwords, my daughter is a new You Tuber and im alooking to promote her

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

It's best to have a specific goal before you start creating anything: are you trying to drive visitors to the channel, or gain awareness of the channel? Since you are new and looking to do this yourself, you should complete the Adwords training and certification. It will teach you how to navigate the Adwords platform, how to set up campaigns, and how to choose the right ads for your goals.  - https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3154326?hl=en

There is so much that can be done with Adwords and your question is very broad, but I would recommend a Display campaign to run on Youtube and other Google networks. You can target the ads based on similar topics and keywords that relate to your daughter's channel. A "great advert" is specific to your goals: it needs to meet the goal's criteria and it needs to be appealing and relevant to your audience.