Solution
Accepted by topic author kuwaityoutube s
September 2015

Re: Google Ads & YouTube

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, other possible issues :

- scheduling, maybe you have set the campaign to serve ads in certain time-frames , such as only Monday to Friday or only during the day 10-18 hours. However if you have left the default settings, it serves ads all days 24/24.

- you have edited the targeting and added too many criteria, such as interests + keywords, which would be too restrictive. What are your "targeting Group" settings ?

Are you targeting only a certain gender, only a certain age segment AND a set of interests ?

What is the status of your "targeting groups" , is it "serving" like in the picture below ?

targeting-group.png

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello kuwaityoutube s,

Welcome to AdWords community, Is there any problem with your billing information? When you enter your billing information, your account go under review for ensure your account security and billing information. If there is no problem on bill then I would encourage you to get in touch with the support team

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear abu muhammed

i start my video campaign day before yesterday but suddenly its stop last night .
i check my budget , i have enough cash . i tried to connect with google chat ,its not available

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Is the Video Ad still with the status "Approved" or "Disapproved " ?

Did you set a campaign end date ?

Is your CPV bid high enough or extremely low such as 0.01 or 0.02 USD ?

Did you pause the targeting from any reason ? This would also stop the video ad from serving.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear adrian B

My status (Approved) and my end date is open .
CPV 0.09 i think is high enough & i dont know how to pause my targeting !!

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author kuwaityoutube s
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, other possible issues :

- scheduling, maybe you have set the campaign to serve ads in certain time-frames , such as only Monday to Friday or only during the day 10-18 hours. However if you have left the default settings, it serves ads all days 24/24.

- you have edited the targeting and added too many criteria, such as interests + keywords, which would be too restrictive. What are your "targeting Group" settings ?

Are you targeting only a certain gender, only a certain age segment AND a set of interests ?

What is the status of your "targeting groups" , is it "serving" like in the picture below ?

targeting-group.png