AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign shows Approved , But Has not started ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - I have set up the campaign for youtube instream ads , They are approoved , But not started yet ..I raised the bid to 3 times and the daily budget etc...what could be the problem ?? I have the account verified 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign shows Approved , But Has not started ??

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

Firstly, are there any red colored notifications/warnings on the campaigns page? Secondly, Could you check if the campaign has a later start date? You can find this under settings>advanced settings. Finally, I'd suggest checking the targeting methods. It is possible that ads aren't running due to too restrictive or narrow targeting. Could you check and update?

Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Chabrain
The statistics in AdWords don't update immediately. They can sometimes lag hours behind. Unfortunately, there's no way to view your in-stream ads unless you're in the audience you're targeting but give it a few more hours and you should see your numbers start to come in.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Chabriain,

Adwords takes time to process the video statistics. You can expect a lag of 4-5 hours to see how much engagement your video got. I would recommend waiting for few hours and if still no stats are visible then you should contact your Google Rep.

Regards
Rohit