star_border

Beginner, Sign-up Issues

G D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
G D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm attempting to sign up for Google AdWords for Video, but I'm having an issue with adwords getting through sign-up. Here's what I'm doing:

1) I begin with this page, which I discovered through a google search:
https://www.youtube.com/yt/advertise/launch-ad.html

2) After clicking "get started" on the page, I am taken to a page where I select the video I want to advertise. After doing this and presumably entering other info or changes to the defaults, you are to click "Save and Continue" at the bottom of the page.

3) After entering the info and clicking "Save and Continue", the next page asks you to log in to the google account that you'd like to use for your AdWords account. So, I log into the google account that I'd like to use for this.

4) After this, instead of taking me to finalize the video ad that I've already begun, it takes me to a page to start a new, non-video ad, asking me again to fill in all ad text and other info from scratch.

Anybody have any idea what's happening here? 

Here are screenshots:

Page 1, Get Started Button:
adwords1.PNG

Page 2, Choose your video:

adwords2.PNG

Bottom of Page 2, Click to Continue:
adwords3.PNG

Page 3, after logging in to my chosen google account to use for adwords. This is where it sends me to a new, non-video ad creation page, apparently ignoring the video ad that I was already creating:
adwords4.PNG

Bottom of that same page:
adwords5.PNG

Beginner, Sign-up Issues

G D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
G D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nobody? Could somebody at least tell me where I should be looking to get answers for this? I'd think google would be looking to help people who are offering them money for their services.