Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Audience simulation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello !

The agency I am currently working in is planning on launching a video campaign on YouTube very soonish. Before the budget will be released by the client we have to present statistics about our estimated audience reach, depending on different criteria.
Unfortunately I can't find any place/site/tool where we could simulate the campaign to estimate the potential reach and eventually re-adjust the target's profil.

Can anyone help me out?

Best regards,

A.D.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Audience simulation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Have you tried the display planner?
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056115?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey !

I haven't thought about it, I'll check it out, thanks Smiley Happy

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hello Audrey, hope you are doing great.
You can use Display Planner.
You can specify your targeting criterias to see estimates only from specific placements and from specific ad formats and sizes. For example:

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am still trying to figure all of it out, as I am quite new to this kind of advertising.
But I am especially interested in YouTube advertising itself, and not the broader display advertising. But thanks ! I'll have a look Smiley Happy

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
YouTube is part of Google Display Network so Display Tool would be the best option in this case.
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’