5.4K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Apply for Ad Words Credit Line

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I apply for the ad words credit line if we meet the two main requirements of being a registered business for 12 months and spend 5k per month?  As of now we don't have a dedicated sales rep and I feel like standard ad words support is not going to be able to help.

Any ideas if there is someone we can speak to on the Ad Words Bus Dev side as we're a start up with growing revenue from client direct campaigns on YouTube and really would love to speak to someone about this to see what options we have.

Please let me know.

Thanks, Jason

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Apply for Ad Words Credit Line

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jason,

I'm not exactly positive which direction you're looking to head in here. If you're looking to set up clients on direct billing or yourself. The latter, I'm not super familiar with but I would imagine it would not be too much of a difference from the process to get a client set up.

I would definitely contact support, they will help you with the application process and if approved, the actual steps to swap your billing over.

Good Luck!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I am also not quite sure I fully understand your intent:

If you are looking for a credit line form Googe, so you could charge clients directly,  and then  wire  one lump sum  to  Google,  after receiving  one consolidated invoice from  Google, then  this billing method is called consolidated billing.

See instructions to apply here;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Based on my previous experiences, Google ad words has provided a credit line to businesses to help pay the advertising costs upfront. Per the link below, it states you need to meet 2 main requirements to apply for this but I was curious if there was someone outside of the standard support phone number I could speak to so we can apply for this.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2393035?hl=en