5.3K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics not showing correct page views

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I started a blog a couple months ago and have been tracking views through both Google Analytics and the Jetpack plug in.  They have shown very similar results all along until the past week, when Analytics began showing almost no views while Jetpack shows hundreds every day.  I've read a 10% disparity is normal but this is over above that and I don't love the fact that my Google Analytics chart has completely flat-lined. I'm getting comments so I know that there are views there.

Does anyone have ideas on how I might fix this?  To the best of my knowledge I have not changed anything that would cause this. A majority of my readers come from Facebook and a handful from e-mail subscription, in case that matters.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Katie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytics not showing correct page views

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Katie,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

The very first thing that I would advise you is to make sure your GA code is intact on the page and it is firing properly. 

You can use Google Tag Assistant plugin for Chrome browser to test it. 

If there is anything else, do let us know here. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: Analytics not showing correct page views

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm having the exact same problem with my site. I'm not sure what changed to trigger this problem.

Jim