AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords approved but can't see any results what so ever !! HELP !!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help !!!!!!! 

i started my campaign and it says approved and eligible.. but nothing is happening !!! no results no nothing can't even see my ads.. is this normal ?

is there like a start button to start everything after you get approved ?? please help me as soon as possible thank you.  

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

What kind of campaign do you run?
Did you add any keywords to your campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes bro i added them while my video was getting reviewed and they're in green. i just have no idea why everything is not working !! 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Please bring more details: what kind of capaign you're running, that kind of targeting have you used and what's your bussiness goal.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adwords promised me 800 to 900 views per day.. they didn't say if or but or anything just 800 to 900 views per day for 10$ and I paid 20$ to try it.. and now I'm regretting it and I'm glad I didn't put more because my goal is to make films and promote them so I could get money from monetizing my videos..
Please adwords get me my views just like u promised so I could pay more and way larger amounts..
But if you tell me now pay more and you'll see results then the situation would be repeating itself because I've been told to pay 10$ for 800 views per DAY !! And guess how much did I get in 3 or 4 days now ? Not more than 6 or 7 views !! Technically adwords scammed me.
Or next time tell the user what to do or calculate whatever needs to be calculated and give us the truth instead of saying 900 views per day and we only see 7 views in 4 days !!  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How much is your keyword level bid? Add in the impression share column and see what % that says you're appearing on.