Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Ads constant disapproval for no reason!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads keep being disapproved for shocking content. I have changed everything in it. No bad words, no bad pictures. What am I doing wrong?

To be specific... I have a gaming channel and the current ads are:

Fear Gameplay

New episode of Fear in the channel!

More episodes every week.

I've also tried to change the video thumbnail. But no change. Shocking content. I don't know what to do anymore. I've changed all my video's thumbs and nothing works! The channel art is friendly! I've considered perhaps the game's name. But then. I have other ads with the same game names and they have been approved! Same kind of text, nothing especial at all. I'm growing frustrated... What do I do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Couch D
September 2015

Re: Ads constant disapproval for no reason!

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Couch,

If you could post the video URL would be of great help. Fear have some significant scenes that may be shocking to some people, maybe that's the problem. Probably it's on the scenes you're using.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Couch D
September 2015

Solved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey, hey!

I just solved the problem! What happened is. The content in the scenes can be shocking indeed because of the game's style. But the thumbnail was the true problem. I changed it and removed the old add, making a new one with the same url, but with the thumbnail updated. YT has a little delay when changing Thumbnails, so the few times I changed the add, the thumbnail wasn't updated. 

So there. Thanks for you help anyway!

Re: Solved

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Glad you could solve it Smiley Very Happy

Nice to know indeed.

Cheers \o/

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click