Guide Me
star_border

Add placements not showing on target videos or channels

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I'm trying to get my ads on particular channels and selected videos, I have added then correctly but day after day i'm getting no impressions or views on my selected placements?

Is this because i also have key words in place and they are taking over? Or are people able to block ads being shown on their channels / videos and i'm selecting people who have opted out?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tungaloy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Add placements not showing on target videos or channels

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tungaloy,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! There's a few things that could be factoring into this. Your ads may not be serving on those placements because your targeting may be too limited with the inclusion of other targeting methods. You want to make sure that if you are using multiple types of targeting that doesn't create a segment of the population or content that is too small to target. I would suggest reviewing the target and bid as well as the bid only section of the article here.

Also, if you have manually typed in placements it is possible that the placement you have selected is not hosting Google AdWords ads on their site. They may be using DoubleClick or another ad serving platform. Alternatively, some sites are more competitive and require more data to determine your ad's quality before your ads are able to show on their sites. We would suggest giving your placements a bid bump to make them more competitive. 

We hope this helps point you in the right direction. 

Best,

Jens