Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Second Certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

Would anyone have any recommendations of which second certification to take.  I was just wondering if Video and Mobile Advertising are beneficial, as these are my top two and which I would like to go further into for my career.

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thomas C
October 2015

Re: AdWords Second Certification

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Thomas,

Assuming you took both the search and the display portions of Adwords test for certification then there are 3 other tests available:

Mobile
Shopping
Video

Video is by far the hardest of the bunch as expressed by many of us that have taken and passed the test.

The test are to insure you understand how the products work, but by no means guarantees your success in either the Selling of the product, nor successful outcomes by utilizing the products.

I do suggest you take all the exam certifications so that you have a good understanding of the products you will be using.

So to answer you question specifically, are Video and Mobile beneficial.
YES. These venues are an important segment in advertising and are only increasing in customer using these platforms.. Therefore understanding them, working with them and advertising on them, would be beneficial to any career goals.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thomas C
October 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Thomas,

Assuming you took both the search and the display portions of Adwords test for certification then there are 3 other tests available:

Mobile
Shopping
Video

Video is by far the hardest of the bunch as expressed by many of us that have taken and passed the test.

The test are to insure you understand how the products work, but by no means guarantees your success in either the Selling of the product, nor successful outcomes by utilizing the products.

I do suggest you take all the exam certifications so that you have a good understanding of the products you will be using.

So to answer you question specifically, are Video and Mobile beneficial.
YES. These venues are an important segment in advertising and are only increasing in customer using these platforms.. Therefore understanding them, working with them and advertising on them, would be beneficial to any career goals.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Thomas,

As Eric explained this Very well. There is no particular certification which is going to build your carrier. Though certifications enhance your confidence level that you know the concepts of advertising on that particular platform.
so I suggest to have certification on all the platforms. But still if you don't want to have certifications in all then go for Mobile First.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’