AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Account name shown in video ads (how to HIDE that)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The relation between youtube account and adwords objective can lead to problems.

I only want to advertise the video, with the link and remove ANY reference to the youtube account containing the video

I have 2 issues with this:

The account name including a link towards it is shown in the preroll video add. I really don't want that because the account holder is not the same as the company i am advertising for. It looks very unprofessional to have that mismatching.

The account containing the video for the add, is completely irrelevant to the video and the ad objective.

I want to hide and disconnect any reference to the account of the video, there is no use for that account. I only want to use the video ad to inform my audience about my message.

How can i hide this and make sure that ANY reference in the displayed ads to the youtube account is removed? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account name shown in video ads (how to HIDE that)

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community, and for the feedback.

At the moment, there isn't a feature that enables you to hide your display URL. In regards, it's a best practice to upload the video you'd like to advertise from the account it's related to.

If you have other suggestions about this, let us know. We'd be happy to share it with the product team.

Best,

Spencer