1.7K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

Account Under Review - Need urgent resolution

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am promoteing a new music video my company has launched recently via Youtube in-stream ads. On 23rd my adwords account went under review and it came out of the review on 24th morning. As soon as I increased my daily budget my account went under review once again, on the same day.

I spoke to Google reps twice yesterday, All I got from them was please wait 3 days. Now, if my campaign gets no views for 3 days, my whole marketing campaign will be ruined, the video we made needs promotion in its initial days. We already lost 2 days because of the review and if this continues for 3 more days, the whole purpose of creating this video around a particular local event will just go down the drain.

The only mistake we made? Increased our daily budget...

Google, why are you doing this to us?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Under Review - Need urgent resolution

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Amanpreet,

I know this situation and the frustration when accounts go under review. We had massive "account under review" apocalypse in Lithuania a few years ago. However, there's nothing much to be done, especially if you have already contacted Google Support team and received their answer. It simply happens sometimes, and I'm almost 100% sure that it happened not because you changed your daily budget. 

All I can think of to suggest you is this filling in a complaint form with an explanation of this situation. Hope your account will be active soon!

Milda

Re: Account Under Review - Need urgent resolution

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Amanpreet,
Did you get your campaign running?

Kathleen