1.9K members online now
Boost and manage your AdWords for Video (YouTube ads) performance
Guide Me
star_border

A question about video ad campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i am starting a video ad campaign in youtube.com for one of my client.  video ad should not be displayed If a user views the full ad once. How to implement it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hasan K
September 2015

Re: A question about video ad campaign

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Your video ad is 30 seconds, you did not explain in what format you want to run the video Ad.

If you run it in the TrueView In-Stream format, a view for which you pay will be counted when the person reaches second 30 from the video.

If you run the default campaign settings, AdWords will also run your Ad with the TrueView  In-Display format which means a view starts from milisecond 1 after the user clicks on a thumbnail of the video which takes him to the watch page of that video.

Please read more about the TrueView Ad formats from here :

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2467968?hl=en

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

The best reach can be obtained by using a negative remarketing list with all who viewed the video.Ad but viewing an Ad does not mean a 100÷ view

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the answer. In fact, my video ad creative length is 30 seconds. Would it still be viewed is not 100%? Please reply

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes it will.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hasan K
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Your video ad is 30 seconds, you did not explain in what format you want to run the video Ad.

If you run it in the TrueView In-Stream format, a view for which you pay will be counted when the person reaches second 30 from the video.

If you run the default campaign settings, AdWords will also run your Ad with the TrueView  In-Display format which means a view starts from milisecond 1 after the user clicks on a thumbnail of the video which takes him to the watch page of that video.

Please read more about the TrueView Ad formats from here :

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2467968?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So, how can I setup a video campaign to play the video ad only in true view instream