AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

who are the search partners

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Who are Google Search Partners? I'm getting thousands of impressions when I add the Search Partners and some clicks that are not my target audience. I saw that it's Yahoo, etc. Who are they? I may choose not to keep the Search Partners if they are not only irrlevant to my campaigns but also costing me clicks with no possibility of ROI.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: who are the search partners

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Techmom,

In Search Partners, it's all or nothing. Good news is that performance on search partners does not affect the QS on Google.

You can segment your reports on network to see how search partners compare in performance to Google search.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Pete, Thank you, but I did know that. I would like to know who, by name, the Search Partners are. I pay for the clicks and I think I'm entitled to know what sites my ads are appearing on. Also, I would like to know when I add a negative keyword to my list how long it takes for the Search Partners to implement that.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Techmom
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Techmom,

Ask.com, Aol.com, webcrawler.com etc are some google search partners.

and the name you have referred "yahoo.com" is not the search partners it is basically Google display network.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you. That helps. Does Google have a list that is available?