AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

where my ads is displayed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I'm new in adwords.

I start one display campaign directing visitors to my webpage.

What I find is vers strange is I can't see where my ads is shown.

My campaign is setup to show on exact wesites url and websites with topisc I have been choseen.

But In adwords results I got all of my settings 0 results. only total number displayes results but I can figure out where it's been displaying.

hope you understand :-)

adwords_results.jpg

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Boris B

Hello.

If you look just above the blue plus circle, you'll see you are on the Placements tab. To the right of it, you'll see Where Ads Showed.  Click that, and you'll see the placement reports you are seeking.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ah there it is, thanks :-)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

and what I find is that is shows on completely unrelevant pages (games related) and my ad is architecture related.

what I need to modify? also If I select exact websites url t oshow my ad why it's showing on compltetely irelevant games pages?

thanks

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Boris B

It shows the manual placements you've chosen have received zero impressions.  This could be due to your bids being very low.  I see that your average CPC is 0.16 HRK which is very low.  You might try raising your bids on the manual placements individually to see if that helps.

As for the automatic placements, I'd need more information on what Topics you chose. While the sites may look irrelevant in respect to the domain name, they'll often have content related to the topic(s) you've chosen on a specific sub page.

As a general rule, if you want placement on quality sites, you're going to have to pay up for it.  For perspective, on a current campaign that I'm running that gets ads on quality news sites like FoxNews.com, I'm paying around 7.33 HRK per click.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand thanks. while it was on automatic cpc it takes 6-8HRK per click if I remember.

I would like to display it on quality architectural portals only no news portals.
My main clients are acrhitetcs and real estate developers.

Any idea how to setup good quality targeting?

thanks for help.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Boris B

That's a pretty niche audience. I don't recall you telling me what Topics you chose. Did you select Property Development in the Real Estate section?  If not, I'd try that one for sure.  You can also try Construction Consulting & Contracting as well as Civil Engineering. Both of those  are under Construction & Maintenance.  Another that is indirectly related would be CAD & CAM under Computers & Electronics.

You also might try an adgroup with just contextual targeting. Keywords relating to these professions, etc.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks. I'll try tomorrow with realestate and cad/cam topics?

I mean, what is the best way (workflow) to have more clicks for lower price?

any suggestion with the budget?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what do I need to setup to show ads only on specific websites and anywhere else?

turn off each category under topics and only add URL addresses under placementes?

thanks.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Boris B

that is correct.