AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

what is false in added and excluded in the website placement report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm new to this. Would really appreciate if anyone could explain what is false in added and excluded, CTR, Avg.CPC, AVG.CPM in the website placement report. Your kind assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you and best regards.

Cheers,

Mario

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: what is false in added and excluded in the website placement repor

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mario,
Can you explain exactly what you mean by "what is false"? I don't really understand the question. If you could break it down, exactly, step by step what you're trying to do and what you are seeing, then tell me what you don't understand, I'll do my best to help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,

I received this Web Placement Report which includes Campaign, Station, Ad Group, Placement Name, Added, Excluded, Impress Clicks, CTR, Avg. CPC, Avg. CPM, Cost, Conversions, Cost/conv. Conv. rate.
I manage to unnderstand that CTR means click / impression = CTR.
Avg. CPC = Average cost per click.
AVG. CPM = Average cost per thousand Impression.
But for the added and excluded column it indicated False. This is what I yet to understand.

Thank you so much for responding. My apologies if the question post is not elaborate enough. Looking forward for your favorable response. Best regards.

Cheers,
Mario

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Ahhh, now I understand you Smiley Happy
This is basically a true/false field.

These two articles will explain "audiences/categories" and placements. Your report is telling you which of these were included or excluded.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454012?hl=en
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2470108?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your kind response. Does this means that the "False" in my added and excluded report column are not in my add manage placement? My apologies as I'm still confused. Best regards.

Cheers,
Mario