AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

what did you guys do to# my ad this really wrong i do not want an 1-800 number all i wanted was

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what did you guys do to my ad  i never wanted a 1 800 #   nor did i want  to be  highlighted in pink,  i blow  right  by  people  with  these ads  as  will my  customers  with  me  it  gives  the  impression  that  i am  not  a local  service  and  there is no  personalized  dservice.  what  happened   also  even if  you  call the  1 800 #  it  either  says not in service in thisa  area  i do not  need  a  nationwide  search  factor  anyone  requiring  my  services  will  find  me  by  a simple  google  search  locally  in  a  100 mile  radious  of  s/w forida .  please  contact m,e personally  , i am available  24/7   at  239-293-9070

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: what did you guys do to# my ad this really wrong i do not want an 1-800 number all i wanted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello boatbody05;

Google does not assign, by itself, a call forwarding #.... someone added the service as a placement listing or other type of extension.

The case is too specific to solve here.

I would suggest that you call google by phone to sort it out. 1-866-2GOOGLE

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’