AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

we will launch our new website soon and i want to see keywords for my industry or keyword planner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

from where we will get idea about keywords ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

we will launch our new website soon and i want to see keywords for my industry or keyword planner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Chaitali S,

You may get your very initial keyword ideas based on an analysis of the website you link to as well as your familiarity with the subject matter the website is about. Once you have spent some minimal funds on your campaign, the Keyword Planner tool will become fully functional within your account.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: we will launch our new website soon and i want to see keywords for my industry or keyword planne

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Chaitali,

For finding new words, you need to follow the below steps:

1. Signup for AdWords - > The below link will help you create one.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6366720?hl=en

2. In Adwords, under tools menu you will find keyword planner.

Kwd.JPG

3.Under keyword planner where you can put some generic keywords related to your industry and it will give you new keywords related to ones to entered.

tool.JPG

Once you have the keywords you can sort the keywords based on the searches or whatever is relevant to your industry.

Note: During the signup process it may ask you for billing details. As per Google's policy, you need to enter all the billing details and should have one campaign in the account in Active/Paused state. Ignoring the same you might not be able to use the keyword planner.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Thanks,

Rajat