AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

we want to add adword conversion code on woocommerce theme

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we want to add adword conversion code on woocommerce theme thank you page in work . But we are not getting right way how to add this . we have used plugin for same but it is not working . please hell us . 

Re: we want to add adword conversion code on woocommerce theme

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Yogesh

Woocommerce within wordpress? I am aware there is a plugin available for this purpose, however, it is not required.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054?hl=en

This will provide you details of how to apply the snippet within your website. It can be done so on a thankyou/confirmation page after the transaction is completed.

Your AdWords dashboard you will be able to view your stats (clicks, impression etc.), these are generated automatically from the ad's.

Re: we want to add adword conversion code on woocommerce theme

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

I am trying to figure out the exact php page that I have to paste the snipset. I have searched all over the internet and I cannot find a solution without using a custom pluggin.

The only piece of information I need is where is the php page that WooCommerce relates to thank you page or the page after purchase.

Thank you in advance Smiley Happy