AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

visitor overview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know why when I go to the analytics page called visitor overviews that it shows 0 visits everyday even though I am paying for the max amountof clicks each day and people are calling that obviously have visited the website? Is there a setting or preference that I need to enable? Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: visitor overview

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Eseckeler,

I think you haven't installed the Google analytics tracking code properly in your web pages that's why you are seeing zero visits for your website. Kindly read how to set analytics code, once you done this, then wait for 24 hours, now you can see visits in your website. After this you can link the analytics with adwords account to see the adwords traffic in your analytics account.

Dinesh
My Blog

Re: visitor overview

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi eseckeler,

In addition to the good advice from senior member Dinesh, I would like to first ask you whether you have installed the correct Google Analytics script on your website for which you are seeing 0 visits?

Cross check the script if have installed it. Secondly make sure you have correctly linked your Adwords to Google Analytics profile of your website.

In case you find any difficulty, feel free to post back here or if it's specific to Google Analytics, you can post your query over Google Analytics Forum here and the community will respond back actively.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj