AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

vaule track and log files

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We use this value tracking link of this it totally works but  on "search words"I am looking at the log files daily

and in variable ads keywords on the log files I do not see the words they have used lets say "seamless gutters"

I do not find in the log files the word they use why am I not seeing that with google search words the variable word?????

Shouldn't this part  work ?keyword={keyword} or is google hiding the variable word? and why is it they are hiding that word???

IE: Lets say it was "seamless gutters" and the word they added in was Davie I am not finding the

"seamless gutters Davie" in my log files   word why not any google rep care to tell me??????

I see the seamless gutters in the log file but not the davie word why not and how can I fix this to find that variable word?????

the whole link I use is this

?keyword={keyword}&matchtype={matchtype}&device={device}&devicemodel{devicemodel}&adposition={adposition}

IE: my log file for this searched word

[03/Dec/2014:09:04:01 -0500] "GET /aluminum.html?keyword=seamless%20gutters&matchtype=p&device=c&devicemodel&adposition=1s3 HTTP/1.1" 200 11390 novagutter.com "http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=Cnq3PfhR_VI6iMJGksAeExoDoAvyRzPMF1K2nr-EB2OPUPhADKAhgyaarh9yjxBCg... "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0"

please send me this to my email of bseward36@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: vaule track and log files

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Wilson.
The keyword valuetrack parameter does not pass the actual search query. The only way to get this data is in the AdWords search term report or in GA under the AdWords>>Search Queries report.

You can find more information here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708