AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

utm is lost in crosslinked domains in MIXPANEL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 6 external domains: handwriting-recognition.com. optical-character-recognition.com, intelligentcharacterrecognition.com, zonalocr.com, etc., which all lead to the main Captricity.com site.  I am adding utm parameters to the keywords that lead to these pages, but when someone clicks on the free trial button, and fills out a sign up form, the initial refer shows as the domain name that refered the client and the utm with adwords in it is lost.  Any suggestions as how to crosslink domains in MIXPANEL so that the utm is not lost.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: utm is lost in crosslinked domains in MIXPANEL

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Neel,

Thank you for your posting. Regarding your question on using utm snippets with your keywords, can you reply back with a sample of one of the utm keyword links? (i.e. http://xxx.xxx.com/keyword?utm_xxx&utm_medium=xxx) It would be helpful to determine if/why its not working. 

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
HI Sorry to Butt in here but i think you should contact MIXPANEL analytics support for this as this is google adwords community. I am guessing here you are talking about MIXPANEL mobile analytics.
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi Neel,

Please clarify if this is a Google analytics or Adwords conversions issue? If theniks is correct, please contact Mixpanel for support with their product. Thanks.