AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

upload offline conversion.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi
i'm getting an error when i trying to upload offline conversion.
"Unable to upload. No AdWords conversion types were defined when this GCLID's click occurred. Please create at least one conversion type."
i dont understand what should i do in order to void from this error

Re: upload offline conversion.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello AviH,

Welcome to adwords community, To upload offline conversion you need to create at least one conversion type. After that You can measure as many offline conversion actions as you want. By following this link https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2998031?hl=en you can solve your problem.

Hope it Help

Re: upload offline conversion.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi I'm having the same error, what do you mean "To upload offline conversion you need to create at least one conversion type" ?can you please help me step by step on this? thanks!

upload offline conversion.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

We are also getting this message all of a sudden, after having used the same conversion type for many months and without having changed anything. The clicks have not occured before the convertion type was created, we have checked our weblogs.

Would it be possible to get an engineer to comment on this?
@KathleenG ?