AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

tracking conversions by specific time and date

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This seems like such a commonsensical need that I'm sure I must just be missing it, but I would like to have a report on conversions that would provide the specific time and date of each logged conversion, along with the campaign, ad group, ad, and keyword that led to the initial click. Any help much appreciated...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: tracking conversions by specific time and date

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi John,

Thank you for your posting. You can find out how to setup conversion on this link from our support page. I'm including a second link on Understanding Conversions. Some of the specific data you inquired about may not be available in the conversion data.

Re: tracking conversions by specific time and date

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply, John Paul. We already have conversion tracking set up and understand the basics - though there is certainly a lot more to learn! Being able to link the specific time and date of each conversion to the specific campaign, ad group, ad, and keyword that led to the conversion would be very helpful to us in terms of quantifying our results.

I keep thinking that a report that would include all this information in one place would be readily available and that I am just missing it. You said, "Some of the specific data you inquired about may not be available in the conversion data." Is there a reason for this, or some sort of work-around? Thanks to you and to anybody else who might help us to understand this...