AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

track conversions without conversion tracking?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had asked my developer to set conversion tracking for me on few pages, and also I did set few of my campaigns to Target CPA Method, I had my cost deducted on these Campaigns but shows No conversion in the conversion Tab.

Is there any other way I could track these conversions that couldn't be counted because of this mistake?
Please Help and suggest what should I do further?

track conversions without conversion tracking?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

You have to have conversions reporting setup, and a minimum volume of conversions over time to use CPA bidding. If you don't have any conversions, then Google doesn't have any way to optimize for CPA bidding.

Do you know if the conversion code was implemented correctly? Are you tracking any conversions that you can verify a user actually completed? For example, if you are tracking a thank you page, and you have had no submissions at all, or no form completions from AdWords traffic, then there aren't any conversion to report.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722021?hl=en

Tom