AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

time zone and currency settings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I have my time zone, country and default currency set to UK/GBP please?

Re: time zone and currency settings

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sergej,

Keep in mind that time zone settings can only be changed ONCE for an account. So be sure that you want to change the settings as they may not be changed back at a later stage.

If you are sure you wish to change these setting then please use the following form to request a change:
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/timezone_change

Good Luck

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Sergej,

As said by Clyton you can change your time zone once for an account by filling the request to change time zone form. However, you can never change the currency you choose for your account. So, select the settings these settings carefully.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sergej,
Please keep in mind when you create adwords account or Add billing details, Time zone should be your time zone this will help you updation of your account data according to your time zone. 2nd Currency setting should be same as your card currency or your bank currency. Both the setting may not change after creation of account. S o be careful on it.

--
Thanks,
Jitender