AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

sitelink extension cost

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

say I have a campaign where I'm using sitelinks. When I check the report of the ad groups of my campaign I get a certain total cost and other metrics and checking the sitelink report I assume the costs shown for sitelinks are not inlcuded in the campaign report. For example one campaign cost me 38 euro one month, while the sitelinks cost me 75 euro, so I presume I have to add the 2 costs to figure out how much that campaign has actually cost me. Is there a way I can get the total figures of both combined in Adwords or is something that I have to do manually for each campaign?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kangaroo A
September 2015

Re: sitelink extension cost

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kangaroo,

The data on the ad extensions tab is for ONLY when those particular ad extensions were present with an ad for a click.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454049?hl=en

You do not have to add the figures together...your campaigns tab will show all costs for the time period.

A couple of things to check are to make sure you're viewing the same date range and also ensure you're viewing all of your data...things can be paused/removed etc...but still have incurred costs during the time period.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

sitelink extension cost

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

This is still not clear to me how to calculate how much my extensions have costed me? Am i correct in saying = Total Campaign Cost - Extension Cost