AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

setup goal integration with my adword a/c

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to setup goal integration with my adword a/c, I'm doing it first time

following this steps, hope i'm following correct
Create google analytic and generate tracking id
Create google adword conversion id, level and give value1
Set two tags in google tag manager, 1 for analytic to see page view of contact us page and second adword conversion to track contact us page again
Then generate the GTM script for website and placed at contact us page

Am I doing correct so far and what are the remaining left to add goal into column of campaign tab

Or alternative I can place the google adword conversion script into tracking page (like thankyou page) to see conversion

Let me know pls

Thanks all in advance!

Re: setup goal integration with my adword a/c

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Create your goals in analytics then import them into adwords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Carl and i did as said but not able to import goal in adword, can you pls let me know the step to import the goal into campaign tab of adword?
Thanks!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @Kanojia_Raj,

You'll need to check in every once in a while to see when the first conversion from "cpc" occurs in the conversion menu of AdWords. As long as your AdWords and Analytics are connected, the "import from Google Analytics" button will turn from grayed out to highlighted and you'll be able to import active goals once one of your campaigns deliver a conversion.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks Andrew!