AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

setting up tracking template for keywords to pass the info onto third party analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello, 

i am trying to pass on keyword info onto my third party analytics (lucky orange), i have done the steps in the following link 

http://www.help.luckyorange.com/article/32-how-do-i-pass-in-google-keywords-into-lucky-orange

they do not mention anything about a tracking template, when i look at the directions on how to make the tracking template i have not found a clear explanation on how i will put the third party info in this case which would be "lokwd" for lucky orange, and then the template i have tried to add is

{lpurl}?lokwd={keyword} 

i leave the mobile final url field empty, add that as a template and then add lokwd in the name field and keyword for the value.

is there anything im doing wrong it doesnt seem to be working, i appreciate the help. thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: setting up tracking template for keywords to pass the info onto third party analytics?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dan,

The link you provided us with above does not seem to work. I am repeatedly getting the error message: "This site can’t be reached; www.help.luckyorange.com’s server DNS address could not be found." Please also be advised that 3rd party policies or guidelines are off topic in this forum. Therefore you are requested to kindly address your questions, queries and notes directly to their help desk or customer service.

Best,
Lakatos