AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

session but zero clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have linked my GA account with Adwords and now data is showing but under acquisition-> campaigns report when I select secondary dimension as hours it shows sessions and page view data but other parameters like click cost cpc are zero at all.

I have no idea what is the problem..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: session but zero clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ravi,

When you go to the default interface in Acquisition>>AdWords>>Campaigns, you will see that Clicks, cost, CPC data comes in.

Can you share some screenshot removing any personal identifiable info for better understanding here.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.png

@pankaj1782 wrote:

Hi Ravi,

When you go to the default interface in Acquisition>>AdWords>>Campaigns, you will see that Clicks, cost, CPC data comes in.

Can you share some screenshot removing any personal identifiable info for better understanding here.

Pankaj

This image shows that i have selectes secondary dimension and clicks are 0 while sessions are not

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.png

@pankaj1782 wrote:

Hi Ravi,

Pankaj

its shows by default report under adwards-> campaigns 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please find attached pics and let's solve this out